On confirmation of booking a stay at Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages you agree
to the following terms and conditions.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT
Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages requests a minimum of €150 damage deposit. This deposit will be refunded on Departure following housekeeping inspection. This Deposit covers any damage or breakages to the property or its contents. Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages reserves the right to hold the deposit if any breakage or damage that may be resolved for the deposit amount or less. For major issues we withhold the right to request further payment.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
Bank Transfer, details will be supplied at the time of booking.
o BANK DRAFT: This is to be issued in euros only and made payable to
Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages
o Posted to: M Delany, Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages, Gaulstown
House, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Dunshaughlin Self Catering Cottages supplies complimentary welcome hamper unless otherwise stated. All Linen and Towels supplied. Electricity is charged extra. Each cottage has its own meter.
- You may arrive from 4pm onwards on the day of check in.
- You are required to vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if any members of your party are participating in unacceptable behaviour or not treating the property with due respect.
- We reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- We shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property however caused.
- There must be no more members in your party than the cottage is designed to accommodate.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages.
- Dunshaughlin Self-Catering Cottages do not cater for children under 5 years of age.
- Dunshaughlin Self-Catering Cottages reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any given date without notice.
- Dunshaughlin Self-Catering Cottages do not cater for Pets.
- Cancellation Fees In the event of a cancellation we reserve the right to take a cancellation fee as follows:- More than 30 days deposit forfeited. 8-21 days 75% of rental forfeited. Less than 8 days 100% of rental forfeited.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective from 1st November 2020.